The First United Methodist Church Mother’s Day Out (MDO) Program of Taylor reopened their classroom doors to happy faces Sept. 1. After the preschool closed for six months due to the COVID-19 pandemic, students and teachers were reportedly eager to return to the classroom. Children ages 9 months through 5 years old gather on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. to participate in a Bible-based and kindergarten-ready curriculum. Although class sizes are limited this year to follow COVID-19 safety precautions, space remains available to enroll for the 2020-21 school year. For more information, call Tiffany Charles, MDO director, at at 512-229-8512.
- Dr. Paul Burow Burow Chiropractic
When you hear the word Chiropractor what is the first thing that comes to mind? Is it back pain, spines or maybe, even headaches? Well these may be true but there is so much more to Chiropractic care that you may have never realized.
- Taylor football activities suspended
- WilCo leads state in voter turnout
- Hippos corral Mavericks on homecoming, 35-7
- Taylor ISD superintendent search in progress
- Arrest Report
- Temple College to offer healthcare programs in Taylor
- Missed opportunities costly for Tigers
- Early voting starts over 19,000
- Walter Krueger, (Grampa Wally)
- Amelia Jane Wilkerson