St. Mary’s Catholic School in Taylor has announced their honor rolls for the second quarter of the 2020-21 school year.
In addition, Excellence in Academics honors for Quarter No. 2 have been given to the student in each grade with the highest grade point average for the quarter. They include second grade’s Tatym Huf with a 99.636, third grade’s Blake Yezak with a 99.364, fourth grade’s Ella Nalle with a 98.455, fifth grade’s Connor Stiles with a 98.727, sixth grade’s Dulcie Krogmann with a 98.8, seventh grade’s Carli Pesl with a 99.7, eighth grade’s Larkin Abbott with a 100, ninth grade’s Brady Altman with a
96.909 and tenth grade’s Andrew Flores with a 89.909.
A Honor Roll
• Second grade — Brynley Huber, Ethan Owen, Lily Rodriguez, Matthew Brandon, Bruno Salazar-Gladyn, Sara Kuhl and Tatym Huf.
• Third grade — Blake Yezak, Cece Flores, Derrick Aleman, Eli Brown, Gunner Streit, Michael Huf.
• Fourth grade — Ella Nalle, Ava Pugh, Emma Hayes and Rylie Minter.
• Fifth grade — Connor Stiles, Logan Dunne and Xochitl Hopkinson.
• Sixth grade — Dulcie Krogmann.
• Seventh grade — Carli Pesl, Bella Hayes, Caitlin Pesl, Leah Altman, Mercy Barta, Mia Dunne and Zoe Telles-Carrizales.
• Eighth grade — Kali Neal and Larkin Abbott.
• Ninth grade — Brady Altman.
A-B Honor Roll
• Second grade — Addy Bixby, Archie Steglich, Michael Janek, Diego Bernsen, Ellie Telles-Carrizales, Joshua Martinka, Paulina Waak, Thomas Klanika and Will Quebe.
• Third grade — Addie Owen, Carter Stoecklein, Clara Cogdell, David Heyl, Isaac Nemec, Lera Rost, Levi Schmidt and Paul Melcher.
• Fourth grade — Addison Brandon, Anthony Lively, Bella Schwarz, Diego Reyes, J.J. Martinka, Lila Gonzalez, Lydia Melcher and Nicholas Jessup.
• Fifth grade — Alexander Flores, Bradley Werner, Cameron Quebe, Georgia Rethlake, Grayson Stoecklein, Joseph Barta and Julia Heyl.
• Sixth grade — Ani Arredondo, JD Morgan, Lexi Lopez, Mark Aleman, Olivia Mokry, Phoebe Matthew, Sebastian Lepe and Trinity Tschoerner.
• Seventh grade — Dani Green, Izzy Streit, Mikal Rethlake and Steven Reyes.
• Eighth grade — CariDee Janek, Gabriel Maldonado and Kolbe Barta.